Accessibility Resource Center (ARC)


The Accessibility Resources Center (ARC) is the office designated to work with students with disabilities to determine and facilitate reasonable and appropriate accommodations. The first step is for you to identify to our office as a person with a disability.

The second step is engaging with us in an interactive process to determine reasonable academic accommodations that facilitate access to classes, programs and other activities as well as referrals to other campus resources that will support your overall experience. 

How to Connect with Us

The Accessibility Resource Center (ARC) is located on the second floor of the Technical Building in the Advising & Access Center, Suite T.2500. The ARC is holding student appointments virtually and in person during the Spring term. We are available to serve students and the campus community via:

  • Email: accessibility@minneapolis.edu
  • Phone: 612-659-6730
    When you leave a message please include -
    • Your full name
    • StarID or College ID
    • A phone number where you can be reached 
    • A brief description of your question
    • One of our staff members will respond to your message.
  • Fax: 612-659-6732
  • In-Person Services for Spring 2022:
    • Monday and Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 6  p.m.
    • Wednesday and Thursday: 9 a.m. – 4  p.m.  
    • Fridays: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  • Virtual Services for Spring 2022:
  • Scheduling an Appointment with ARC: Effective Fall 2021,

    Students can now make appointments through the Navigate Platform.

Renewing Accommodations or Registering for Accommodations

Renewal of Accommodations

Letters of Accommodation are effective for one semester and must be requested each semester. If you are currently registered with the ARC and want to request a renewal of your accommodations, please submit the Spring 2022 Continuing Student Accommodation Renewal Form.

New to the ARC

If you are a new student to the ARC and would like to request an accommodation, please select the link below to complete the form:

Provide Updated Documentation of Disability

Documentation should be from an appropriate professional, such as a doctor, psychologist, licensed therapist, psychiatrist, etc.

Documentation should include:

  • Diagnosis
  • Impact of the disability within the learning environment
  • Recommendations for academic adjustments or accommodations

The following form may be filled out by a medical or mental health professional as a way to obtain the appropriate documentation of disability: