CEWD Online Learning
Minneapolis College Continuing Education & Workforce Development (CEWD) offers a wide variety of online courses to fit your schedule and support you in the pursuit of your educational goals. Choose between:
- Self-paced online courses that allow you to study and complete course requirements when it’s convenient for you.
- Live online courses led by an instructor with a specific course meeting time that allows you to benefit from structured support while affording you the flexibility to learn in the location of your choice.
Live Online Courses
- Live, interactive training in a virtual classroom.
- Non-credit workforce trainings developed and led by expert instructors in Minnesota.
- Short-term sessions of 8 weeks or less.
- Learn with a cohort of peers in your industry throughout Minnesota.
- Attend class using a computer, video camera, microphone & internet connection.
- Industry-recognized certifications and professional development.
- Recommended for: employee training, apprenticeships, professional development, and resume building.
Self-Paced Online Career Training Programs and Certifications
- Self-paced online training designed by a team of professionals from each respective field and are aligned with in-demand, fast growing careers.
- Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers.
- Many courses prepare student for a national certification.
- Start anytime-work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year.
- Textbook and learning Materials are included.
- Get Support from start to finish by Enrollment and Student Advisors.
- Recommended for: career training, certifications, employment preparation, and resume building.