Minneapolis Community and Technical College is committed to your success!
A strong partnership with an academic advisor will help you to navigate the college, understand program requirements and develop your education plan. We are here to get you to get you there!
All academic advising appointments and drop-ins are currently being held through Zoom or by phone. Upon scheduling an advising appointment through Navigate or signing into Drop-In Advising, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to meet with your advisor. If you have any questions, please reach out directly to your assigned academic advisor.
Current & Returning Minneapolis College Students:
Schedule an Appointment
- Students are encouraged to schedule an appointment through Navigate with their academic advisor to understand program requirements and develop education plans. All scheduled appointments are currently being held through Zoom or by phone.
If you are unable to find an appointment time that works with your schedule or have a quick question, please utilize Virtual or In-Person Drop-In Advising (linked below). We are here to assist and support you in your educational journey!
Virtual Drop-In Advising
- Virtual drop-in advising via Zoom is available:
- Wednesday, 6/23 - Thursday, 6/24: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 6/25: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, 6/28 - Tuesday, 6/29: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 6/30 - Monday, 7/5: CLOSED
- Tuesday, 7/6: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7/7 - Thursday, 7/8: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, 7/9: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
In Person Drop-In Advising
- Available in T.2200
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- CLOSED: Wednesday, 6/30 - Monday, 7/5