Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) Grant:
This grant is designed to help Minneapolis Community and Technical College student parents subsidize their monthly day care costs. Having this support can help students with families complete their academic goals.
This grant is available to currently enrolled low-income college students that have a need for financial assistance for childcare.
**Funds are limited and not guaranteed from one semester to the next.**
The eligibility requirements include:
- Currently enrolled student
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Child enrolled in or seeking enrollment in a NAEYC certified childcare center
- Meet income guidelines
- Recipient of the Federal Pell Grant
- Not a recipient of county childcare assistance
Applications are reviewed on a first-come first serve basis.
Interested students should contact our office to schedule an appointment to meet with the CCAMPIS coordinator.
We can be reached at 612-659-6709.