Hire Our Students
Minneapolis College’s Career Services can provide employers opportunities to recruit students and alumni who are knowledgeable, skilled, experienced and very diverse. Minneapolis Community and Technical College has a population of over 14,500 students studying for careers in fields such as business, healthcare, information technology, media and many more. Career Services can help you access your future work force.
Where are the recruitment opportunities at Minneapolis College?
- Attend career fairs to meet exciting new professionals
- Recruit students on campus by providing information on your positions and company
- Interview on campus to meet and screen potential candidates
- Post jobs for free on the Minneapolis College Job Bank
- Set up internship programs to help benefit your work force development and staffing needs
Career services can provide you with multiple opportunities to strengthen your brand and image.
- Meet with student associations that are involved in your field: DECA Business Association, Student Nurses Association, Media Generation, STEM and more
- Provide information sessions and presentations on your organization and the industry
- Set up site tours for the students to come and see your business in action
More than 45% of Minneapolis College students represent a population of diversity and color. Our students are eager to learn and gain valuable experiences with an employer. Let Minneapolis College's Career Services department assist your organization in recruiting educated, motivated and experienced potential employees.
Contact Career Services