New students would include:
- A Minneapolis College student who has not completed the ARC intake process.
- A Visiting student from other colleges or universities taking courses at Minneapolis College and not completed the ARC intake process.
- A student who is taking a Continuing Education Course and has not completed the ARC intake process.
If you are a new student to the ARC and would like to request accommodations, please complete:
- ARC New Student Registration Form
- If prompted to log in to your Microsoft Account, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the ARC Zoom Drop-Ins for answers to general questions about the ARC, test proctoring, and academic accommodations:
- Tuesdays: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.