Returning Students


A returning student is someone who has completed the ARC intake process and has received accommodations in the current or previous semesters at Minneapolis College.

Each semester students registered with our office must request new Letters of Accommodation for their courses. Select the semester renewal link below and follow the instructions to submit your request. If prompted to log in to your Microsoft Account, use starid@go.minnstate.edu.

Accommodation Renewal Forms: