Change or Update Your Major


It’s important that your Minneapolis College student record reflects your current major.

If you need to change your major, add or remove a major, or update the catalog year you are following for your program, you will need to submit a Change of Major request form.

You should meet with your Academic Advisor if you’re considering a change of major. Your chosen major determines the courses for which you can receive VA benefits and may also impact your financial aid eligibility.