You already know about the various “Ways to Give” to the Minneapolis College Foundation. Those methods are our tried and true. It’s time to spice it up a little and join the 21st century!
We’re proud to launch our new Facebook Birthday Fundraiser initiative. You’ve most likely seen them populating your newsfeed; in fact, many people use their birthday as a reason raise money for a cause they care about. We suggest you do the same.
We’re excited about this initiative for multiple reasons:
- We all have a birthday.
- Almost all of us have a Facebook and spend more time mindlessly scrolling than we’d like to admit.
- The viral nature of Facebook = raising awareness for the Foundation
- Your friends and family do the donating by celebrating YOU!
- Because donations are made in your honor, you get the credit.
- We’ve yet to see other college and university foundations use this strategy.
Not sure how to create a Facebook fundraiser? No worries -
Click on the photos of our Minneapolis College scholars below that you can use to set up your fundraiser (right click - "save as" or "click and drag" to your desktop):
Happy birthday and happy fundraising!