Transfer Student Admissions
While you may have not started at Minneapolis College, but we are here to support you in reaching your educational goals. We’re here to get you there!
Steps to Apply as a Transfer Student
- Apply and pay the $20 application fee.
- Request to have all your official transcripts and score reports sent immediately. Official transcripts are automatically reviewed for transfer course placement.
- Go to the Student Checklist to complete the remaining steps.
New transfer students are encouraged to connect with a Transfer Specialist. We can assist in making your first semester experience great.
Transfer Specialists are available by Zoom drop-in, or you can book a Zoom appointment or phone call.
- Book a phone or a Zoom appointment (20 minutes) – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Zoom drop-in hours (10 minutes) –Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The transfer process doesn’t need to be stressful or overwhelming. Transfer Services is here to provide support and connect you to the right services for you.