Submitting Transcripts and Score Reports


To avoid delays in processing, we strongly recommend that you request official transcripts be sent to us electronically.

High School Transcripts

Submit your high school transcripts, GED certificate, ACT, MCA, PSAT reports by email to admissions.office@minneapolis.edu. Click here for instructions

AP, IB and CIS (college in the schools) please follow directions for sending college and university transcripts.

College or University Transcripts

Electronic Official Transcripts (preferred)
Official electronic college transcripts must be sent from the institution or their designated service provider directly to Minneapolis College to records.office@minneapolis.edu

IMPORTANT: We cannot accept forwarded emails of transcripts issued to your email account.

By mail (only if necessary)
Minneapolis College
Official Transcripts
1501 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403


If you have attended a Minnesota State college or university (not including the University of Minnesota), your official Minnesota State transcript(s) may be electronically retrieved at no cost.

Standardized Exam Scores

  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST)

Military Transcripts

Credit achieved through military training or service will be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services.

International Transcripts

Transcripts from foreign schools must be submitted to an outside agency for a course-by-course evaluation and processing before a Minneapolis College evaluation can be completed.

The agency must be a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).We highly recommend Educational Credential Evaluators at www.ece.org.

Additional Information

Official transcripts are evaluated in the order received, and only after you have paid the application fee. Evaluations are major/program specific. This means that you will be given transfer credit for coursework that is applicable to your declared program of study.

  • We ask that you submit your official transcripts early.
  • Minneapolis College only holds official transcripts for 90 days if a Minneapolis College application is not on file. If you apply after 90 days, you will need to resubmit an official transcript for evaluation.
  • If you have had a name change since attending another college, you should contact Student Services to help us match the records with your previous name to your Minneapolis College record.
  • College credits are evaluated based on your declared major/program in your student record. Please notify the Registration and Records Office if you have:

Need help or have questions? Ask Us!