Collegiate Recovery Program
Why Collegiate Recovery at Minneapolis College?
- Students in recovery looking for support
- Our history of being an addiction counselor training college
- Positive impact on student outcomes
- Connection with and support from community
- Students in need of support and students in recovery should feel safe and supported
- 1st CRP at a 2-year institution in Minnesota
CRP Room ( H.2100) Fall Hours:
- Monday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
- In person and online Zoom
For more information contact:
Lisa Schmid, LADC
Hours: Our year-round schedule is updated regularly and is based on needs of students and CRP events and activities.