Need Your GED?


The College does not offer GED services. But we encourage you to visit the following resources to find locations in the community offering free courses and preparation to help you complete an adult diploma or GED (General Educational Development) diploma.

Many places also offer free courses in ESL––English as a Second Language, workforce development and more. Once you have completed your high school diploma or GED, you are eligible to apply for admission to Minneapolis College.

In Minneapolis, services are available through Minneapolis Public Schools at Minneapolis Adult Education: