Become an Electrical Technician
Electrical work has some of the best opportunities for career stability, especially for electrical technicians. If you want to start a career as an electrical technician, this 100% online course will teach you the fundamentals of working with and repairing electrical equipment.
Job Outlook for Electrical Technicians
- Electrical technicians earn up to \$43,000 annually on average, according to Burning Glass.
- Burning Glass data also shows that job demand for electrical technicians will grow 2% over the next decade.
- Electrical technicians work across several high-demand industries, including scientific and technical services, transportation equipment manufacturing and electronic parts manufacturing.
About the Course
- Master the basics of electrical theory and systems
- Learn PLC equipment and communication
- Understand advances in robot Maintenance and Installation
- Learn the basics of Six Sigma, 5S, Lean and TPM
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course.