Bridging the Equity Gap Scholarship
The Time for Opportunity and Achievement
Bridging the Equity Gap Scholarship Program (Bridge Scholars) is an opportunity for Black and Indigenous male students to be a part of a community engaged in experiential learning, mentorship and leadership. Through academic, social and cultural support, students will be equipped with a quality education and the tools to see greatness in themselves, others and the greater community.
Bridge Scholars receive academic support and coaching, peer engagement, mentoring and financial assistance, including:
- Financial aid completion assistance
- Scholarship funding
- An academic support system to assist in their success
- Academic support through the Academic Success Center
- 1:1 academic advising
- On-campus cohort activities, meals, retreats, service-learning opportunities
- A cohort system for social and cultural support
Whether your goal is to earn a bachelor’s degree or complete a skilled labor degree, this program will provide the leadership experience and cultural responsiveness essential for the 21st century.
Now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year. Priority application deadline is May 15, 2023.