Apply as a New College Student
You are a new college student if you will be going to college for the first time.
Follow these steps if you have a high school diploma or GED or are a high school senior who will graduate before enrolling.
- Apply for admission and pay the application fee online
- Provide a copy of your high school transcripts or GED to Minneapolis College
- Visit the course placement webpage
- Register for courses!
Follow the Student Checklist to Prepare for the First Day of Class.
Provide Proof of High School Graduation or GED
- Ask your high school to send an official final transcript after you graduate
- Minneapolis College accepts electronic transcripts through Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse and Scoir
- If you have a GED, please send a copy of your certificate
- If you have completed ACT/SAT/MCA you may qualify for a testing exemption.
Submit high school transcripts, GED, and ACT or SAT scores to:
Minneapolis College Student Services
1501 Hennepin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Electronic submission: Ask Us
If you are having trouble getting your high school transcripts please feel free to contact us online to see if we can help!