Graphic Design: Digital and Print Media
Graphic Design: Digital & Print Media, A.A.S.
Minneapolis College’s Graphic Design: Digital & Print Media program centers on the place where words meet images, where clear and purposeful communication meets aesthetic impact and where a range of human needs and desires reside. You will get hands-on experience from experienced instructors in a program that will open up a world for you in a fast-paced Graphic Design career.
Graphic Design: Digital & Print Media Certificates
- Graphic Design: Digital & Print Media, Certificate
- Graphic Design: Digital & Print Media Core, Certificate
Do you want an exciting career that merges creativity with technology? Training from experienced faculty in the program will help you open up a world of possibilities for your graphic design career.
- Our college is located in downtown Minneapolis, which has one of the largest creative and advertising industries in the country.
- Students become part of a tight-knit community that develops a lasting network which can sustain them throughout their design career.
- With our innovative teaching and curriculum, faculty members combine years of industry experience with their strong academic backgrounds.
- Our advisory committee includes representatives from major ad agencies, Fortune 500 companies, non-profit organizations, and local design firms.
- Our graduates have gone on to successful careers at organizations such as: Adobe, Target, Best Buy, Periscope, General Mills, Clockwork, and 3M.
Award Requirements and Course Descriptions & Outlines
Please select the award below to view the degree options and requirements in the college catalog.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Effectively apply visual writing and social commentary for screenplays
- Demonstrate technical competence with current filmmaking tools
- Analyze and apply the historical and aesthetic development in the language of cinema.
- Employ the basics of visual language in cinematic storytelling
- Identify all the roles and stages involved in filmmaking and collaborate on production teams
- Proficiently fulfill at least one area of a filmmaking team: screenwriting, directing, editing or cinematography