College Transcript Requests
An official transcript is Minneapolis College’s certified statement of your academic record.
Unofficial transcripts from Minneapolis College are available via eServices:
- Log in to eServices using your StarID and password
- From the menu on the left, select Academic Record
- Choose Unofficial Transcripts
- Select Chronological or by subject and hit the blue button “Get Academic Record”
- Your unofficial transcript will appear on the screen as well as a pdf link in the upper left corner.
- Click on the PDF icon. Select open and the select the printer icon in the upper left.
- Print to your unofficial transcript to your preferred printer or save as a pdf so you can send it electronically.
What if I don’t know or don’t have a StarID?
Former Minneapolis College students will need to create a StarID to access unofficial transcripts. Create your StarID If you have been away from the college for more than a year, you may not be able to create or activate a star ID, then follow the steps to order an official transcript. Fees will apply.