Thank you for your interest in working at Minneapolis Community and Technical College. Minneapolis College is a proud member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system. The campus is located in the heart of a vibrant and diverse metropolitan community.
Faculty and staff collaborate to offer a supportive environment that values active and applied learning, community engagement, sustainability and global and cultural understanding. Our faculty and staff enjoy excellent benefits, and a team environment and challenging careers.
As an affirmative action and equal opportunity institution, we are committed to supporting the continued growth of our diverse community.
The College is 100 years strong and has a rich history and mission that is still relevant today.
Mission: Minneapolis Community and Technical College provides access to the transformative power of education in a diverse and dynamic downtown environment.
Vision: We see a college that provides access to excellence and pathways to opportunity.
- Student-centered: anchor all decisions, programs and services around student needs
- Inclusion: create a climate that empowers, supports and invites participation in the college and the community
- Community: build an interdependent community allied with our external partners
- Excellence: work daily to create an outstanding environment for learning and success
- Integrity: be guided by honesty, fairness, and compassion in all our dealings