Visiting Student FAQ


Can I just register for the classes that I want to take?

If you are a Minnesota State student and you meet all the requirements, you can register for Minneapolis College classes via your home institution's eServices. Select "Minneapolis College" from the drop down menu in the colleges/universities section.

If you are enrolled at a college or university outside the Minnesota State system, complete the steps listed under the visiting students without a StarID section.

If you plan to complete a program here (diploma, degree or certificate), or if you are an international student, please follow the admissions process.