Student Parent Center
The Student Parent Center offers a space for enrolled students to study for classes, while accompanied by their children. It is NOT a drop-off daycare center, but rather a place to bring your children as you work on school assignments and projects.
The Student Parent Center provides:
- Individual workspaces with computers
- Children’s learning/play area
- A conference room for group study and discussion
- A lactation area
- Family activities and presentations on topics of interest
We also provide child friendly activities and toys as well as snacks. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Monday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday | 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.