Digital Learning Program
The Digital Learning Program at Minneapolis College
The Digital Learning Program equips students with a fully configured and supported laptop computer. The program ensures Minneapolis College students have secure, reliable, and supportable technology 24/7.
Information technology is integrated into the student's social and learning experience. With their own device, students have the flexibility of working on campus or within the comforts of their own home.
- Secure, reliable and supported laptop
- Installed program specific software
- Providing an affordable path to laptop ownership
- Equips students with a long-term technology solution
- Providing an equitable learning environment and experience
Providing students the opportunity to lease a laptop rather than traditional textbooks, provides them the technology to be successful beyond their academic journey.
* If you are one of the required programs and would like to request an "opt-out" to the Digital Learning Program. Please fill out the laptop request form above and select the option to opt-out.
COVID raised our awareness of the need to ensure students have laptops, internet service and access to specialized software always to have a successful academic journey. According to the National Education Association, supportive schools identify strategies and programs to increase achievement. This program provides affordable access to technology with the goal of contributing to academic success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Student signup to request a laptop within the Digital Learning Program