Volunteer @ Minneapolis College
Urban Farm Collective Second Seed Starting & Tour
Become a cheerleader, guide, tutor, mentor and help our students go to school to get to work. Minneapolis College volunteers give their time and talent to support the College and our scholars.
Give a little...
When you join our Volunteer Team, you commit to:
- Attending a training about the college and its students
- Participating in a volunteer experience of your choice
Get a lot…
- A chance to make a difference in your community
- An opportunity to learn about different cultures
- A connection to the college and other volunteers
- Invitations to college arts, athletics, and social events
- College library privileges
Which opportunity is right for you?
Our volunteer opportunities are designed to be flexible in the time commitment expected.
You can choose an activity that is :
- Occasional (such as serving as an ambassador at college events)
- Episodic (such as greeting and providing information to new students the first two weeks of each semester)
- Long term (such as tutoring or mentoring)
Contact Minneapolis College Human Resources via email or at 612-659-6840 for more information about the Minneapolis College Volunteer Network.